Thursday, January 30, 2014

Thrifted Treasures


Have I mentioned I love thrift shopping?!

It's exhilarating to find old or used things and bring a new life into them. I love the feeling of saving money on items that probably has a higher value than I paid (isn't that the best?!). And I love looking through and stumbling across the perfect "insert awesome thing here", just by chance. Yep, love thrifting!

After the 24 Things Challenge (when I hardly bought anything for nearly a month), I finally was able to take myself on a thrift shop outing. And I found the best stuff! It was fun playing model and trying my hand at this fashion-esque post. Enjoy!


Thrifted Treasures


Bolero chal, $5.99  //  Leather boots, $10.99  //  Shades, $3.99  //  Breezy top, $4.99  //  Leather purse, $5.99


What's one your greatest thrift shop finds? What's your latest style?



Linking up today with Treasure Tromp!

Signature photo Signature_zpsabfa935f.png

No comments:

Post a Comment