Thursday, January 23, 2014

Boy Behind the Blog {numero 4}


Good morning! I'm starting out the day with this fun boy link-up with Stephanie and Mal, where my hubby gets to make a special appearance. Some great answers come out, as usual...Hope you like :)


1. If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
I would be a cat so I could get love while I sleep.


2. What is your favorite meal? 
Mashed potatoes and pork chops.


3. Do you use any forms of Social Media? What is your favorite? 
My mouth to speak with people.


4. Beer, wine, liquor, other, or none of the above? 
Every and all, except mint-flavored ones.


5. Complete the sentence: "Never have I ever..."
Traveled by helicopter, but I've always wanted to.


This photo is from his days in his band, a few handfuls of years ago.



I love this guy :) Thanks for coming by and have a beautiful day!

Signature photo Signature_zpsabfa935f.png

No comments:

Post a Comment