This recipe is a mish mash of a few recipes I found on allrecipes.com. Below is my created version, which I just tried - take it from me, they are waaaay better than sliced bread!!
* 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
* 1 cup flour
* 1 cup brown sugar
* 1 cup peanut butter chocolate pieces (Trader Joe's)
* 1/2 cup salted butter (or unsalted and add some salt)
* 1/4 cup milled flax seed
* 3 tablespoons milk/creamer
* 1 teaspoon almond (or vanilla) extract
*1 teaspoon baking powder
* 1 egg
Preheat and bake at 350. Crunch up your graham crackers - really good or a little chunky if you wish. Combine with flour, sugar, flax, baking powder and mix. Then add your liquid ingredients - milk, extract, melted butter and mix into dry mix. When well mixed, carefully fold in peanut butter chocolate chip pieces. Pour into butter or greased baking pan. Bake, cool, cut and enjoy!
Depending on size of pan, cook between 20-30 min