Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Tuesday Tunes #8: song for current feelings




Oh my goodness, hello Tuesday! I'm posting a little later than usual, but better late than never (am I right?)...Tuesday Tunes is a weekly link-up I started awhile back to share musical discoveries, promote local artists, and gather inspiration. The February prompts above are just ideas, but anyone is welcome to share any type of musical post desired. Link-up below and share the music love! 


*   *   *

My pick of the week: "We Can't Stop"
My current mood is pretty peppy these days. I've been getting more things done by creating more of a schedule and to-do lists for myself. Check, check, checkin' things off feels good! So the song representative of this is "We Can't Stop" by Miley Cyrus. This version is the coolest with The Roots and Jimmy Fallon. The A Capella makes it pretty impressive. Enjoy lovelies!




*   *   *
Your turn! I'd love to hear what you're listening to these days or an artist you recommend or want to promote :)



Signature photo Signature_zpsabfa935f.png

No comments:

Post a Comment