Friday, February 7, 2014

5 Fav Finds


Happy weekend everyone. Here's a few favorites from the week. Enjoy :)

1. These adorably cute DIY bookmark cuffs. Lena makes such fun things!
This Lovely Little Day: Handmade Felt Bookmarks
{ source }

2. I'm not sure how I stumbled on these Thrifty tips @ Ginger Snaps...but I'm glad I did! Some great things to keep in mind when out on a thrift mission. 

3. All kinds of zucchini recipes with Six Sisters' Stuff. This is the one that caught my eye. On my to-cook list!


4. Learning amazing bee facts with HoneyLove, a nonprofit conservation organization in LA. All the Buzz! 
HoneyLove


5. Perfect Valentine's treats ~ red beet cookies with white chocolate chips. Recipe here.
{ source }

Blessings and best wishes!

Signature photo Signature_zpsabfa935f.png

No comments:

Post a Comment