Friday, February 21, 2014

Boys Behind the Blog {numero 5}




Hey all and feliz fin de semana - happy weekend!! I'm still catching up with Boys Behind the Blog link-up. It's such a nice chance to get Rafa more involved in this space. Especially since he's off enjoying the jungles of Peru adventuring! I'm a little jealous, but really couldn't be happier for him...unless we were doing it together, of course :) Anyway, he it goes!


1.     Describe yourself in 5 words.
I-am-a-good-person.

2.     What is your biggest fear?
To die drowning or electrocuted.

3.     What is your favorite candy? 
Willy Wonka candies that pop in your mouth. (I think this is like Pop Rocks).

4.     What was the best Halloween costume you've ever worn? 
Spock from Star Trek.

5.     Who is your favorite football team?
Aurich Cañaña de Chiclayo is my soccer team because I don’t watch American football. 





Signature photo Signature_zpsabfa935f.png

No comments:

Post a Comment