Thursday, February 20, 2014

Creative Collective: Fresh Antique Jewelry


Hi lovelies! Happy to share one of my passions through Melyssa's Creativity Collective. Today's theme is "Anything-goes art". If you want to try some new things and get a little creative, head over here for prompts.

I started making jewelry in 2008 and quickly fell in love. Long story short, I've accumulated sooo many beads and materials (too many for my own good!). So last night I found some cool old beads that I've had forever and never used. They're really beautiful, with turquoise chips embedded with a type of clay and wire. They're kind of perfect for a big chunky pieces, so that's what I ended up crafting.

These earrings are for my dear friend, Rachel. She loves hoops with a flare, so these are just that!







 And I created this necklace just to make it. My mom is modeling it here.





Yea! Feels so good to create! What's your favorite medium to create with?

The Creative Collective

Treasure Tromp


Signature photo Signature_zpsabfa935f.png

No comments:

Post a Comment