Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Tuesday Tunes #7: Letter 'N'




Hello and thanks for checking out Tuesday Tunes! 

This is a weekly link-up I started awhile back to share musical discoveries, promote local artists, and gather inspiration. The February prompts above are just ideas, but anyone is welcome to share any type of musical post desired. Link-up below and share the music love!


My Weekly Pick: Letter 'N' song
{ source }

Looking through my iTunes, some great songs I haven't heard in awhile came up. I chose 'Naita' by Ojos de Brujo. This band is such a fun, spirited, and unique fusion group from Barcelona. They infuse their beats with flamenco, Middle-Eastern sounds, hip hop, and some jazz. Great sounds they've got going on.

Their music also reminds me of my time in Spain. I spent a year 'studying' in Granada but mostly partying, traveling, and learning about life. Oh, sweet memories :) 




*  *  *

Meanderings, Adventures, & Crafty Inspirations


What songs are you loving? Any new musical discoveries?


Signature photo Signature_zpsabfa935f.png

No comments:

Post a Comment