Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Tuesday Tunes #6: lovely romantic song


Welcome, lovelies. If you're just tuning in, Tuesday Tunes is a weekly link-up to share musical discoveries, promote local artists, and gather inspiration. The February prompts above are just ideas, but anyone is welcome to share any type of musical post desired. Also, hashtag #TuesTunes on Twitter and I'll retweet you :)

My Vweek Pick: 

Clean Bandit, "Rather Be" (feat. Jess Glynne)

This song is sure to get you up and groovin'! I stumbled across it on Spotify the other day and really enjoyed it. It's very romantic and just a happy song. This is one great line:
"We're a thousand miles from comfort, we have traveled land and sea. But as long are with me, there's no place I'd rather be"

With that, I dedicate this to all my loves, but especially a cat named Rafa. Miau!




*  *  *

Meanderings, Adventures, & Crafty Inspirations




Signature photo Signature_zpsabfa935f.png

No comments:

Post a Comment