Friday, October 25, 2013

The Boy Behind the Blog I




Hello and happy weekend! These weeks are just passing by so quickly. I have some mixed feelings because come December things are changing a bit. I'll be visiting California for the holidays, which I really am excited about. At the same time, it'll be hard to be away from the hubby and it's not set in stone how long I'll be away. 

So in light of these changes and to keep Rafa involved in my blog life, I decided to start linking-up with Boys Behind the Blog! I love the idea of getting my hubby involved with my blog! 

Here are my sweetie's responses from the first link-up, theme being blogging.


1. Does your wife/girlfriend/fiance use your real name or a nickname on her blog?
Hubby.

2. If you had a blog, what would the title be?  
Doctor Fiasco because I like the name. Or Accattone, which is a movie.

3. Do you ever feel ignored by her because of the blog?
She doesn’t always listen because she’s immersed in her blog – writing a post or fixing a photo.

4. How has her blog changed or evolved throughout your relationship? 
It brings us closer because I like to give her advice or ideas and understand what she thinks through her blog.

5. What is your favorite post on her blog?
Ch-ch-ch-chia!


Thanks for joining us here, have a beautiful weekend!

Signature photo Signature_zpsabfa935f.png

No comments:

Post a Comment