Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Tuesday Tunes: numero 9



Happy Tuesday Tunes! Here is where I share a new musical discovery and you are very welcome to join in too!

Im taking a little travel break and vacation from Lima this week. Currently in my previous home of 1.5 years in Cusco, Im writing with lots of concentration on a AZERTY keyboard. I didnt know what this meant before, but basically the keys are all different...

Anyway, onto the tune for today! Ive chosen a bay area group from my homestate, California. I first saw this group live and immediately was intrigued by their classic Americana folk style. Theyre called American Nomad and this song they perform below is called Roam and Travel.


Do you have some favorite new music these days; share here!

Blessings to all :)

Signature photo Signature_zpsabfa935f.png

No comments:

Post a Comment