Thursday, October 10, 2013

Peru-versary



Hola y bienvenidas!

This month I've been living in Peru for 2 years. Looking back, lots has happened in this time. Just a few of these things include..
- taught my own 4th grade class
- traveled to the jungle, mountains, and coasts of Peru
- met a lot of travelers and made a few gems of friends in Cusco
- found a special guy {Rafael}
- re-appreciated California, family, and friends on a visit home
- married that special guy in Peru
- made a big move to a new city -> Lima
- started blogging more and creating a blogging community
- grown in patience, love and appreciation 

I'd like to have shared a few photos but hardly have any with me. For the past few days I've been back in Cusco, visiting good friends and eating. Now I see that it really has become another home to me. Such a special place!
 
Do you have another place that you call 'home'? 











Signature photo Signature_zpsabfa935f.png

No comments:

Post a Comment