Wednesday, October 2, 2013

(Belated) Tuesday Tunes #8



Happy October everyone! Wow, I feel like when October hits there's so much to do...think about all the holidays coming up and finishing the last quarter of the year! I love the craftiness of this time of year - all the Halloween treats and decorations. And I am determined to find a pumpkin...so let the pumpkin mission commence!

Today is Tuesday Tunes...on Wednesday! This is where I share a artist I love or have recently discovered. You're very welcome to join in too! 

So today I´m featuring someone who´s music and spirit has personally touched my life. He goes by Mestizo Magic. He´s the reason I actually met Leia, because we met and lived with each other in Spain. Currently he´s working his way into the country scene in Tennessee, but has accumulated skills in all genres of music. It´s always fun to see the new tunes he´s working on. I´m such a fan and love this guy!

Find his newest tunes over on SoundCloud or his website.

Arist: Mestizo Magic and friends
Song: Ain´t Nothin´ for a Country Boy

Signature photo Signature_zpsabfa935f.png

No comments:

Post a Comment