So I decided to recap what happened in August...
* To start out the month, my husband and I packed up and made big move to Lima.
|Going to the market in Surquillo.|
* I found a job and am continuing to work teaching English. Rafa is still on the job hunt and we´re anxious for something to transpire.
* We visited some museums, like Museo de Arte de Lima, Museo de Ciencas Naturales, and a few expositions around the city.
* Joined the Bigs-Littles and Kerry´s my partner. It´s been really helpful and fun getting to know her and giving ideas. Her blog is Till Then, Smile Often, definitely hop over and say hi!
* I experiemented with chia seeds and fell in love with them!
|These are chia seeds!|
* Completed my 2nd DIY vlog (hubby helped with the video/editting): Up-cycling Plastic Bags
What were the highlights of August for you?? Have a lovely day!