Saturday, September 7, 2013

2 Things for Today


Hi again! It´s been a few days since my last post, as life has it´s ups and downs I´m dealing with...so I have a little positive things to share tonight.

#1 Fresh Tomato and Basil snack
Is anyone else a big basil fan!? I definitely am. This is super simple and delicious (which is usually what my recipes are about). And since the sun is on it´s way to Lima, I made this snack getting ready for nice, warm weather. 

Tomatoes + (goat) cheese + basil + olive oil + sprinkle of salt



 #2 An ounce of positivity
My teacher from middle school posted this quotation on Facebook and it made me smile. I especially like the last two lines. We´re all in tough situations sometimes, but realizing that and moving on is key in overcoming it. It´s like Ben Lee once sang - we´re all in this together.



Best wishes for a restful, active, refreshing (or whatever you need it to be) weekend. 

Signature photo Signature_zpsabfa935f.png

No comments:

Post a Comment