Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Tuesday Tunes #7: We Were Evergreens


Hey there. It's that time of the week to share musical discoveries and inspirations - wohoo! Leia is also linking up, so go over and check out the funky fun artist she's sharing this week :)



So in my YouTube and musical searches I stumbled across a new-to-me band. They're called We Were Evergreens. I immediately fell in love with them. They have a very happy and whimsical sound and their songs are like poetry with a sweet xylophone (which makes me wish I learned more than 'happy birthday' on my xylophone when I was 8). Plus, they're French:) You definitely should check them out if you're intrigued. Maybe you'll be as smitten as me!? :)
Really...how cute?? [source]
Some favorite songs so far are: 
. Penguins and Moonboots
. Summerflings(below)
. Tree Song
. Eighteen
. Eggs


Are you jazzed up on any new music these days?? 
You're welcome to join in the link-up fun :)

Signature photo Signature_zpsabfa935f.png

No comments:

Post a Comment