Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Weekly Wishes #4





Hi kiddies! I have been missing Weekly Wishes with Melyssa so here I am linking-up :) 

For me this week is about getting into a healthy flow. Gee, I've been needing it! We've been eating generally healthy and mostly cooking at home these days. But exercise-wise I've been slacking. In Cusco this wasn't hard because I walked everywhere (and was also taking a spinning class). Being in Lima for almost 2 months now, it's time I give 'physical activity' a place in my life.

It's a little challenging to make a schedule since my work can be somewhat sporadic. BUT I've made a decision. I'm sacrificing an extra hour of sleep to get my booty up in the mornings. It will actually be really good because I can 1) get a head start on my day, and 2) have more energy. So my plan this week? To find a yoga or dance studio to take classes a few mornings a week. I love yoga and am hoping to find a teacher/class that I like. That can sometimes be tricky, but I'm sure something good will come! And a great thing is that I have a girlfriend who wants to do it together. Extra motivation! :)

How about you? What are you focusing on this week?

Signature photo Signature_zpsabfa935f.png

No comments:

Post a Comment