Monday, November 4, 2013

Keeping the Pumpkin Recipes Rollin'


Hello all! So I've been cooking up a pumpkin storm these days...and still have about 4 cups of pumpkin puree to go. Soooo - keep the pumpkin coming!

Here's a little recipe update:
First Rafa and I carved the pumpkin/made puree. Then I made a pumpkin cheesecake (recipe to come) and toasted the seeds (just with salt and some garlic powder). Sunday morning was a good day for pumpkin chia pancakes. And yesterday I actually tried making these Pumpkin Wonton Ravioli's (which I'll post soon too!) and they turned out really nice. 

Ok...so to keep me going with the pumpkin, I found a few more recipes to try (plus a few non-pumpkin ones since it won't last me that long).

These are my new fall recipe picks:


1. S'mores popcorn balls at Club Narwhal. This gal Amy makes mouthwatering culinary creations and I'm all about trying this one!





2. Curried Pumpkin Soup with Coconut Milk @ Curry and Comfort. This has been on my to-make list since this post in mid-September. I may just have to splurge for coconut milk soon.




3. Pumpkin bread at Tastes of Lizzy T. Classic pumpkin bread is a must. I just wish there was pumpkin spice in Peru!



4. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Wantans at Peas and Crayons. Google-ing 'wantan recipes', there weren't many sweet options that came up. But this one definitely stands out. Anything cookie dough-y - I'm in! 



5. Pumpkin Pie Frozen Yogurt at Emily Bites. This looks perfect - yummy and simple! 





Didya notice that most of these are sweet things? I think I'd choose sweets over salty, most days. What about you?

Signature photo Signature_zpsabfa935f.png

No comments:

Post a Comment