Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgivings: Constants and Changes


Hi lovely people, near and far!

In this time of thanks, I'm taking a minute to thank life...Today I'm interpreting it in terms of changes and constants. 



The people and places that stay: a constant reminder of roots, reflection, and growth. My parents, my hubby gato, dearest old-time friends, redwood trees, the California coast, Spanish flamenco and tapas, Cusco and its wonders, sweet friends in other places. the bliss of being. Thank you, life.




The things that change: the ever-evolving world, the challenges that come my way, exciting steps forward, new opportunities, relationships. our bodies and minds. the seasons and the moon. everything external, and internal too. 

I'm also thankful for this here blog and space to share my life! And for YOU here reading this, thanks for being here :) I wish you delicious and fulfilling celebrations.


*  *  *

The next few days I'll be a little out-of-commission. This weekend -> Thanksgiving celebrations on a short trip to Cusco! And we have a big move coming up in the next few weeks. I won't be too long :)


Hugs and blessings,

Signature photo Signature_zpsabfa935f.png

No comments:

Post a Comment