Hey kiddies! Time for a little motivational link-up for the week, hosted by Melyssa over at The Nectar Collective. If you want some positive and upbeat reads about living in Japan, you've got to check out her blog. And you'll find Weekly Wishes link-up guidelines there too.
Now...my goals for this week!
1. More chia experiments: So I've discovered chia seeds. They're amazing little omega3-calcium-antioxidant filled seeds! I'm working on testing out they're capabilities in the kitchen. I'll be posting on this for sure!
2. Update blog design: I must must post my 'introduction blurb' and 'about me' pages this week...esh, talk about procrastinating!
3. Meet up with some new people: I've been in Lima about 2 weeks and have been busy with the hubby and this new job. So I really want to meet some girlfriends to hang out with and have girl time with.
4. Go to a cultural event/museum/show: I think we're planning on a movie this week. If not, I want to explore something else! I mean I'm in a huge new city, so this shouldn't be a problem,
5. Cut out sweets everyday: Yea...I've been overwhelmed by all the sweet possibilities here. Carrot, banana, coconut bread...but I'm going to overcome the craving! Maybe more chia will help with this one (it supposedly cuts hunger as one of its benefits) ;)