Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Tuesday Tunes #4


Hey there lovelies, I hope everyone is off to a great week! Maybe a little Tuesday Tune to start your day? I have a lovely woman (and her band) in mind for today...



I first saw Alison Harris and the Barn Owls in the North Bay, where I lived for several years during/post college. My girlfriend and I went to a cafe that has live musical shows. And I immediately fell in love with her voice and their sound. It´s so true and shows a natural beauty in the music. 

Also, while I was finding this video I found out that she is doing a harmonious collaboration with 3 women. They´re called Bootleg Honeys. Gorgeous. Find them on Facebook. And if you like them, they´re stationed in Northern California. 


What do you think? What style of music do you like?


Signature photo Signature_zpsabfa935f.png

No comments:

Post a Comment