Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Tuesday Tunes #2


Yay my second Tuesday Tunes! This is a weekly post I created to share new musical discoveries and favorite artists...because who doesn't love music?! I definitely do, and all kinds! Feel free to join in the fun yourself.

My pick for this week is a really cool chick who does awesome covers with her ukelele and beautiful voice. Not only that, but she also sings and plays all music herself, which I love. Her name is Rae Sterling. I found her when I was looking for songs to play on my ukelele on YouTube. I keep listening, as she always has new music she's posting. Her style is versatile, but I'd definitely recommend if you wanna hear some amazing covers, get lost in beautiful vocals, or for creative inspiration :)

Artist/Group: Rae Sterling
Recommended song: No Light, No Light (Florence + the Machine cover) and if you want more, this is another favorite of mine, You and I - Lady Gaga cover



I hope you enjoy! And go check her out on You Tube @ Rae Sterling.

Signature photo Signature_zpsabfa935f.png

No comments:

Post a Comment