Happy new week kiddies! Who else is shocked at how fast August is flying by?! Well, I love that I'm starting Weekly Wishes with The Nectar Collectives. It's always good to define the direction you want your week to go.
3. Meet up with some new people: Well, I've reached out to some people so this one is in progress. I definitely need some girlfriends here!
And now, my goals for this week!
1. Continue with previous goal #3
2. Wash pile of laundry: Why is it so daunting? Here in Peru I wash most of my clothes by hand. And really I don't mind it. It's actually meditative for me. It's just taking the step to start it. But this week it's happening!
3. Look into more work options: Yep, I need another part-time gig.
4. 20 minute quality time: Spend at least 20 daily minutes of quality time with my husband. This doesn't sound like much but the key word is quality here. We're together quite often but not necessarily spending quality time.
5. Publish new DIY video...get your plastic bags and iron ready!
I hope you all have a good week and things transpire for you :)