Friday, August 23, 2013

Reading & Street Art


Hey there! I hope everyone made it through another week and is ready for the weekend. My week has been pretty good, minus that my computer broke down :( It just turned off and didn´t start back up...ah! Hopefully it´s not the end of her! But one good thing from the week is that the sun is peeking through here in Lima. Spring is just around the corner, (next month) and I can´t wait for some sun and starry nights. (I really love this time of autumn back in the states, but I won´t complain if there´s sunshine).

So is anyone really into a book they´re reading now? I am! And a friend in my book club shared this post, which I really love. I´m fascinated by street art. AND reading. Here´s a few of my favorites:

City project: UstroĊ„ Public Library, Poland



Artist: Jane Brewster. Powell Bookstore, Portland, Oregon.


Created by Donald Gensler, Philadelphia.



Art by Andreyante AO, in Nizhny Novgorod, Russia.



Brian Goggin’s “Language of the Birds” installation, San Francisco




Tyumen art group "Color of the city", Russia.

Aren´t these clever?? Wishing you all an awesome weekend!

Signature photo Signature_zpsabfa935f.png

1 comment: