Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Gratitude + Funky Tunes for New Years! {Tuesday Tunes #20}


Greetings beings! 

Sending lots of gratitude to 2013 and everyone who came across my path. I'm really jazzed about this blog and the awesome ladies I've met so far.  It's been hard at times and I've struggled with laziness, but I enjoy having something constant to call back on, a type of visual journal open to the world. This year a goal is to be braver in my blog. I want to be more personal and share more of the 'ups', but especially push myself to sharing some 'downs'. After all, that's real life. 

So thank you for stopping by, saying hi and sharing with me too. Becoming part of this international-awesome-lady-blogging community has been an incredible gift this year.You all are so special and I'd hug every one of you if I could. I suppose *ehugs* will have to do. Well...I would love to share some soulful funky tunes for your day. I just found this one now, but really like it.
Artist: Raphael Saadiq
Songs: "Love That Girl" -- "100 Yard Dash" -- "Sure Hope You Mean It"

Also, my BFF has a radio show and I'm about to join today! There's a live stream from 10am-12pm (Pacific time) and can be heard at radiovalencia.fm. What fun!!



Any new music you're all about?? 

Signature photo Signature_zpsabfa935f.png

No comments:

Post a Comment