Monday, December 23, 2013

Weekly Wishes #7



Hello USA! Early this morning I made it back to California (after a fun little stint of adventure on my layover in Mexico)! Saturday was nice because Rafa and I just hung out most of the day and evening, while I got everything together for my trip. I'm so thankful for that guy. 

Oh my, it's been quite some time since I've shared Weekly Wishes, Melyssa's awesomely motivational link-up! This week is kind of a big deal because of my reintegration here, the holidays, annnd a new job...holy moly!

My goals for this week:
Decorate and wrap some gifts. This is really today's goal, since there's like no time left! Going to get my DIY on and create some cute wrappings!
Activate my phone. Yes, my very old school Nokia is going to be back in action again soon - hopefully I'll have the same phone number!
Spend some good quality time with family. I'm really looking forward to this these days. With our family celebrations over the next week, I'm sure this will go well :)
Start a plan for my blog. For a long time now I've been thinking about how much more I'd like to put into this blog. I know it needs a big face-lift and I'm also thinking of switching over to Wordpress. I've been feeling guilty about not giving it the energy it deserves and don't want that anymore. This week I'm going to sit down, plan, investigate, etc. about blogging options. Any ideas or experiences with a big switch, I'd love to ask you!



Wishing you all a really sweet week with loved ones. Happy holidays!

Signature photo Signature_zpsabfa935f.png

No comments:

Post a Comment