Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Tuesday Tunes #17: Local Natives


Oh happy day! I suppose it's actually night now, but I'll go with the rhythm (also because we saw a lovely choir show last night and this motivating song stayed in my head)...Busy and long days before the holidays have commenced! Like I mentioned, we're on the prowl for a little department in Lima, which is quite a feat because of our specifications (in part due to proximity to work). We've been stalking internet websites with offers, calling people, and I've been squeezing in some visits during the day. Something's on its way we hope...Send some good thoughts our way that we find something before I go to visit the states so Rafa doesn't have to do everything by himself! 

Tuesday Tunes

So it's still Tuesday and I want to share this band that I'd just heard of last week. Truly, I've have them on play pretty much non-stop since then. Their style is upbeat, harmonious, and heart-felt. It makes me feel like driving to the beach and blasting this. I find it pretty nice and relaxing, with a fun edge - and at least half the band have some impressive mustaches. Now, have a little listen!

Artist: Local Natives
Song: Ceilings
Recommended: Airplanes; Wide Eyes



How is your holiday season going?

Signature photo Signature_zpsabfa935f.png

No comments:

Post a Comment