Friday, March 28, 2014

Friday Favorites { numero dos }


Hi loves. Friday already!? Before I head off into the busy and exciting weekend, I want to share some really awesome gems from this week. I hope yours is great!

~ DIY Bow Bun. A majorly exciting discovery this week is Mr. Kate. How did I not know about here before?! This lady shares her fabulous DIYs through really fun and silly videos. I recommend checking her out (especially if you love word puns and crafts).



Kid Snippets: Driver's Ed. We all know that kids say the BEST things...this video is no exception. I was dying with laughter and I hope you find it just as hilarious! Thanks Jan for sharing this :)

Skin tag removal with Daily Wanderlust and Such. Ok, maybe a bit weird...but if this works I would love to share more. I'm on Day 2 of trying this remedy and will keep posted how it goes...best part = 1 simple ingredient...Apple Cider Vinegar! (This stuff is like magic, I'm learning more and more)



DIY confetti stix with Best Friends for Frosting. How perfect are these for surprise parties!
diy-confetti-stix
{ source }

~ This free flyer from Apartment Wife is a fun way to spread the love around town. I'll definitely be doing this when the rain has finished.


Image



~ Love Your Body link-up with a lovely blogger Alicia, which I just discovered. Love yourself, from head to toe and inside and out. Share in a post about an experience or something you LOVE about your very you-self.

Love Your Body Link-Up | Jaybird & Tossing the Script


Signature photo Signature_zpsabfa935f.png

No comments:

Post a Comment