Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Liebster Award



Wow! I've been blogging every once in a while, for awhile but am just seeing how big and wonderful the blogging world is. I didn't even know there were awards haha! Thank you Leia @ Latitude Adjustment for passing this onto me:) She's a constant inspiration and has really good tips from travel to DIY to recipes, so check out her blog!

The Leibster Award is a way to connect and get to know other new bloggers. It's passed onto other bloggers who have less than 200 followers and helps them get exposure. I've been blogging awhile, but it was never really an interactive process, so this is a good way to get out in the blogging world and meet others.

Here's how the Liebster Award works:
1. Post 11 random facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions from the person who nominated you.
3. Pass the award to 11 other blogs who have less than 200 followers. You cannot pass it back to the person who nominated you.
4.  Ask them 11 questions.


Random facts:

1. I love love animals. 
2. I´m adopted.
3. Getting married with my Peruvian love.
4. Jars are a fetish of mine. I use them for everything.
5. I love tea (in jars).
5. I speak English an Spanish and want to start a 3rd language.
6. Nature is my religion.
7. ´Re- or upcycle it´ is my motto. 
8. My fiance and I met on a bus.
9. I have traveled 4/8 regions of the world. 
10. For the past year and 1/2 I have been living in Peru.
11. The jungle is somewhere I´d like to live for awhile.


11 Questions from Leia @ Latitude Adjustment



1. What is the story behind your blog's name?
I'm a butterfly on an adventure! It's just kind of a fun name that came to me :)

2. What is your all-time favorite food?
Coconut vegetable curry and rice mmm!

3. What countries have you been to?
Us, Mexico, Costa Rica, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Chile, Spain, Portugal, Ireland, Scotland, Italy, Germany, Netherlands.

4. What was your most enjoyable trip/vacation/holiday?
My first trip to Costa Rica with best friends and boyfriend of the time. We rented a car and had an epic trip, forging a river, to get to an isolated beach. And also, stayed on a magical organic farm!

5.  If you could choose anywhere in the world to live, where would you choose and why?
My fiance and I would like to live in Asia - either S. Korea, Japan, or Thailand. For the food and very different culture than we´ve experienced before.

6. What do you think the world will be like in 25 years?
Either much better than it is now, or much worse. Technology will keep growing. Hopefully our hearts can catch up with our minds.

7. What is your favorite word?
Quintessence (the most perfect embodiment of something)

8. If you could learn another language, what would it be?
Good question! I would like to learn an Asian language if we live there for a few months. Also, French!

9. What's your favorite city?
Granada, Spain always has a place in my heart. 

10. What's something that annoys you?
When people lie in front of you.

11. What's a passion of yours?
Jewelry-making!


I'm passing this onto...
The Married Couple
Tales of a Kitchen Herbwife
Wildcraft Vita
Hearts'n Crafts Boutique
I'm still finding blogs to follow, so just 5 for now!

11 Questions to ask:
1. What´s your middle name?

2. What´s your favorite mode of transportation?

3. What inspires you?

4. What´s one of your quirks?

5. What is your favorite place?

6. What country would you like to live in?

7. What´s your favorite book?

8. What are your hobbies?

9. What do you think of religion? (in a few words)

10. What culture interests you?

11. If you could choose a super power, what would it be?


No comments:

Post a Comment